Background

Percakapan Pemesanan Kamar ."Tamu dengan Resepsionis Hotel"( English )

A : Good morning Receptionis[of Plaza Hotel], how may I help you?
B : I want to book a room.
A : When would you like to stay with us?
B : Around the beginning of this year.
A : All right. We have 2 types of room, single and double. The price of the single room is $ 250 per night, deluxe room is $ 200 and the double is $ 315 per night. What type of room would you like to book?
B : I want to book a double room for myself.
A : Please wait a moment.
I will check if the double room is still available for the beginning of the year.
A : All right, we still have double room available for the beginning of the year. May we know your arrival and departure date?
B : I will arrive on 23th April and depart on 25th April.
A : All right, I will make a room reservation for you. Could I have your name please?
B : FAISAL.
A : Could you spell it for me please?
B : it's F-A-I-S-A-L
A : All right Mrs. Faisal. I have made a room reservation for you. You will check in on April 23th and check out on April 25th, total 2 nights. I will send the confirmation by fax. Could I have your fax number?
B : I am sorry I don’t have fax.
A : How about email?
B : Yes, this is my email address : faizallutvi@gmail.com
A : Thank you. I will send the confirmation by email.
B : Thank you very much.